Wednesday, August 17, 2011

They aren’t dead. I swear!

Well sometime after my last update Michael decided he was ready to talk to me. I really really tried to ignore him and only outlining that small bit he was dealing with. Then between a couple friends Avanis & ZBornie I ended up working on my actual book and got distracted for a bit more. Time goes on. Suddenly one night I get three gigantic Michael flashes. They are epic I'll tell you that much. The only problem is that they don't exactly flow in the timeline I need them to. Great. Well one of these scene has expanded leading into another character's backstory and so on so on. I am gaming I am writing It's just going very very very slowly. I am sorry for my absence and I do want to get back to Bebe and her story so I can move on to the next chapter. However these chapters I am working on are important and I admit I'm having fun writing them. The difference between writing stories and writing for Sims is you tend to need pictures for the Sims and to take pictures you need to play Sims. I have also been messing with pose player along with other things and am happy to tell you I have several poses lined up for upcoming chapters. Just bear with me while I work on getting this story done. I feel it's finally coming to a stopping point and am dying to jump back into my game with Bebe. But I am also trying to use the momentum of this story to play it out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment