Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New stuff coming soon!!!! I hope.

Okay so I just laid out the outline of what I need to get done for a few new posts. Part of it was I had a crazy week last week up till today I had no time to even think of sims, part of it was I was trying to figure out how everything was going to go down and realizing I can't control everything, part of it was I was in a creative mode which doesn't strike me often so I went with it and decorated a bit when I could sim. All this leads up to five minutes ago when I went I need to sketch an outline of what I have pics of what i need pics of and what needs to happen in game. I try very hard to keep the story close to my actual game, sometimes the game decides to not save or something horrid so I have pics of what happened, yet didn't happen type of deal. Any who I have at least three new stories outlined not including the big dance and I will be cheating for that. And the dance will be at least three stories all in itself. I've had several pics already done for ages. Okay I'm off to game. I hope to get the scenes done so I can start tying up loose ends and you get new stories. I tend to be hot and heavy and then very absent.

No comments:

Post a Comment