Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Part 4: Scared


Not two minutes after Ethan disappeared into the restaurant Gus showed up. "Bebecakes, how's my little princess doing? I've been looking everywhere for you? I finally gave up and decided to go fishing." 
"But daddy, this is a restaurant. You can't fish here."

"Of course I can I got this little gismo that when thrown in the water fish pop up." He revealed a small explosive to her.

"Daddy, no. You can't do that here. Why don't we eat something inside? Near the back? You can watch the fish from there, and then we'll go to the park and fish okay?"
"But Bebecakes…"

"Come on daddy," She called him inside and snuck him to the back hoping that he wouldn't see Ethan. He had impeccable timing that was for sure.
She managed to calm him down and order food for the both of them. She caught a peak of Ethan walking out and felt sick knowing she couldn't leave her father's side when he was like this. So she sat and made small talk with her father until she was sure Ethan had left. Then they went outside where her father seemed to remember his role of parent.
"Bebe, what were you doing here?" Great now he wanted to be the father, in front of the paparazzi and several neighbors. The Bistro was a hot spot for the more wealthy Sims.

"I was going to have dinner with someone, but then you showed up." She tried to be as honest as she could.

"Who?"

"Ethan Lock."
"A boy? No, my daughter is not seeing a boy. You are forbidden to see him. Or it's boarding school for you young lady."
"Daddy, calm down, it was just a date." 
"You're sleeping with him aren't you? You're sleeping with all the boys I bet. And their fathers. You're a tramp just like your mother."

"No daddy. I'm not."

"I should teach you what happens to tramps like you." He grabbed her arm but Bebe struggled. 
"Daddy get off me you're scaring me." She jerked free and ran from him. Her father could do what he liked tonight in town, but there was no way she was going back home. 

She ran and ran, unsure of where her legs were taking her until she was in front of Ethan's place. 
Taking a deep sigh and drying her eyes she rang the doorbell and hoped he'd forgive her.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Bebe and poor Ethan. He thought he'd been abandoned, she's scared by her crazy dad.

    ReplyDelete